BLUETTI K2 Power Bank 50000mAh/185Wh
- DC power bank designed for Laptops. Compatible With a Wide Variety of Laptops (Max.130W).
- Long-lasting laptop power bank with a capacity 50000mAh (3.7V)/185Wh (130W Max.)
- Multi Outputs -DC20V/DC12V/USB5V: 1*DC20V/5A for Laptops, 1*DC12V/2.5A for Cameras, Routers, LED lights, 4*USB 5V For Smart Phones, iPad, Tablet &more.
- Charge and discharge at the same. Charge Several Devices Simultaneously.
- AC recharge. Recharged in Just 6-8 Hours by AC wall outlet. For car recharge, you need to buy a power inverter yourself.
- Size 8.1" x 5.3" x 1.3" And Weight 2.77lb. You Can Easily Put it in your briefcase, backpack, Or the carrying bag
- Superior Quality&SAFETY Guaranteed: Conform to UL1642/UL2056/CE/FCC/ROHS/UN38.3/PSE Standards. Constructed with Lithium-ion Polymer Battery Cells& BMS control and 1000+ Long Recharge Cycles.
- 12 Months Hassle-free 100% Satisfaction & Replacement Warranty.
- Tips: Can't charge Lenovo Yoga 3 14, yoga 900(20V 3.21A), yoga 3 11 13 mix 4 700s(20v 2a), dell XPS 12(Type C) and other type-C laptop. Can't charge Apple Laptop.
2-year Hassle Free
Other Top Rated Products
Thanks for kevin ,nice services , fast reply.
So far, it has not let me and my grandson down. The charger was used for the first time by my grandson on a week long Boy Scout camping trip so as to keep his iPhone charged. Besides keeping his iPhone charged, he was able to keep other scouts' phones charged so that they could stay in touch with their families.
On recent trips, the charger was used to keep our phones charged. The unit provided power to the Samsung Laptop computer that I have. So far, we have not experienced any issues with this unit.
What I would like to point out though, is the amount of thoughtfulness in this device. It turns off automatically to save juice, it provides 19.6 hours of charge time for 1 phone. And mind you my phone takes 2 hours to charge completely so that means I can easily get roughly 10 full charges out of this thing. Not only this, but it has shorting protection, I accidentally shorted and overdrew the battery and the device turned off immediately. The only way I was able to get it back and working was by plugging it back into the wall outlet, this seemed to fix the problem. Other than that, I think my only beef with this device, is that it turns off too soon for low draw devices.
For example, I wanted to hook this up to my speaker and make it portable, however the current was too low of a draw and turned off after 30 seconds.
All in all, this is a solid piece of tech and does exactly what it's meant to do.