BLUETTI AC200MAX + B230 | Home Battery Backup
- 2,200W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (4,800W Surge).
- 2,048Wh Capacity.
- LiFePO4 Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- Expandable Up To 6,144Wh with 2×B230, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead Battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 900W Max. Solar Input
- 1300W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter)
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App
2-year Hassle Free
SMALL CHANGE, HUGE LEAP
It’s here: The first modular, expandable Bluetti power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your mobile recharge center off-the-grid or on the way.
Less To Spend, More To Love
Get Charged In Anyway You Prefer
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Give Your Devices More Runtime
Other Top Rated Products
2 x 18W USB-A
1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet)
2 x 12V/10A DC 5521 (5.5mm Outlet)
BLUETTI AC200MAX + B230 | Home Battery Backup MANUALDownload Now
Bought the Bluetti AC200MAX and B230 as a back up for our water pump and fridges in the event of power outages. Perfect solution.
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery modules can connect with the AC200MAX?A:
2 B230/B300. (Battery expansion cables are sold separately.) .
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?A:
Yes, it also provides standalone power source with a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output port.
Note: The total power of your devices should NOT exceed 700W.
Q3: How can I charge B230?A:
1. 400W AC Adapter(Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels(BLUETTI D050S DC charging enhancer is sold separately.)
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?A:
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?A:
Yes. You can use BLUETTI App to monitor and control the AC200MAX.
Q6: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A:
Q7: How can I charge AC200MAX?A:
- 1. 400W Adapter: 4.6~5.1hrs
- 2. Dual Adapters(800W in total): 3~3.5hrs
- 3.Solar Panel(900W): 2.8~3.3hrs; Open circuit voltage:10-145V
- 4. Adapter+Solar Panel(1300W): 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V Lead-acid Battery
- 7. Generator
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？A:
Q9: How long will AC200MAX power my device?A:
Working time (estimation) = 2048Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. (0.85=Conversion Rate) Kindly note the actual working time may vary under different circumstances.
Q10: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?A:
Y Yes, as long as the specs of solar panels you're using fall in below range:
1. Total open circuit voltage(OCV): 10-145V
Total open circuit voltage(OCV): 10-145V
With MC4 connectors
A useful guide to making the most of it all.