BLUETTI B230 Expansion Battery | 2,048Wh
- B230 equipped with 2048Wh capacity.
- One 100W USB-C, a 12V/10A car output and a USB-A ports.
- Versatile power inputs allow you to recharge no matter where you are.
- Solar charging, car charging and lead-acid battery charging need to be realized through D050S
2-year Hassle Free
Never Run out of Power
Versatile Power Source
Give Your Devices More Runtime
Home Backup and Trip Power Bank
Other Top Rated Products
Charge Temperature: 0-40℃ (32-104℉)
BLUETTI B230 Expansion Battery | 2,048Wh MANUALDownload Now
Q1: Can the B230 battery modules be used alone?A:
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC200Max?A:
Up to 2xB230 battery modules can connect with AC200Max.
Q3: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC300?A:
AC300 can only connect with B300 battery module.
Q4: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC200/P?A:
Up to two B230. One via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another via the AC adapter inlet.
Q5: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?A:
B230 can be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).br> Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.