BLUETTI EB70 Portable Power Station | 1,000W 716Wh
- 1000W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (1,400W Surge)
- 716Wh Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery with 2,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- 10 Outputs For Multiple Devices
- 4 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator)
- 200W Max. Solar Input
- Eco-friendly/Gas free/Quiet/Cost-effective
- Learn More About EB70 >>
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Email us a screenshot of the lower price.
3. Promotion period only.
2-year Hassle Free
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
10 Outlets for All
Power for Play
Portability Brings Possibility
Perfect Companion for Camping
Other Top Rated Products
Great size and does everything thing I need it to for those camping trips.
I bought this for my grandaughter's birthday this coming weekend as the park we are going to has no available power. I already tested with my 400W amplifier, mixing console and laptop which I will be using during the party. I am confident that it will provide us with 6 hours of power.
A perfect sized unit for road trips and camping. Also worth considering as a back up to a larger unit like the AC180 or AC200 - for home use during power outages, it's handy to know you can plug in another 716Wh of power via the cig lighter input if the larger unit runs down. I considered the B80 expansion battery as a back up (806Wh), but went for the EB70 as it's far more versatile with its 1,000w AC inverter.
Good product. A more accurate battery status would be good
New to camper van set ups but the Bluetti EB 70 is a good alternative to hard wiring plus has the portability..... a win win.
Q1: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB70?A:
Calculate the total wattage of your devices. EB70 should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 1000W.
Friendly Note: For some devices with motor / compressor built inside, the instant start-up power may be 2-4 times more than the rated power, which may exceed the upper limit of the EB70.
Q2:How long will EB70 power my device?A:
Working time (estimation) = 716Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. (0.85=Conversion Rate)
Please note that the actual working time may vary under different situations.
Q3: Can I use third party solar panels?A:
PV input requirements for EB70:
1) Open Circuit Voltage (OCV) between 12V-28V; MAX input current: 8A; Input Power: 200W Max.
2) Equipped with MC4 Connector. If your panel has an Anderson connector, please purchase Anderson to MC4 cable, separately.You can click to buy Anderson to MC4 cable.
1) 1*BLUETTI PV200 (200W), fully recharge from 0-100% ≈4hrs*.
2) 1*BLUETTI PV120 (120W), fully recharge from 0-100% ≈6.5hrs*.
Friendly Note: The actual charging time depends on the weather, solar condition, and the angle of the solar panels.
Q4: Can it charge and discharge simultaneously?A:
Yes, the EB70 supports pass-through charging; equipped with the premium LiFePO4 battery and the advanced Battery Management System, just feel free to use it the way that better suits your needs.
Q5: How long can it run my device?A:
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power
DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For EB70, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 500W blender with it, the running time will be: 716Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 500W ≈ 1.2hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q6: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI EB70?A:
Q7: Is the EB70 power station waterproof？A:
- No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.
Q8: Can I use or charge EB70 in sub-zero temperatures?A:
Temperature ranges for EB70S are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
Technically, it can power electrical devices under such situations, but please avoid charging it.
Q9: Can it be laid on its side to save space?A:
No. Long-term placement will make the internal structure loose, it is recommended to place the machine upright.
Q10: Does EB70 support BLUETTI App control?A:
Q11: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?A:
Q12: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A: